PRODUCT DONATIONS AND SPONSORSHIPS
We support the communities in which we operate and in which our growers and employees reside. We do what we can to make a positive difference by volunteering and by donating our products and our financial; support to qualifying charitable organizations.
Please review these guidelines before submitting a request for support:
1) Support is primarily contained within central and southeastern Washington State where the majority of Tree Top growers and employees reside.
2) Support is primarily provided to charitable 501c(3) organizations with a youth-based focus and educational institutions. Organizations considered integral to the quality of life within a community may also be considered.
3) Support is NOT provided to individuals, and individual team, a troop, a student trip, or to a school's sports, poster, or yearbook, as there are simply too many requests to make a fair allocation.
4) Support is NOT provided to political, controversial, or religious organizations. A program operated by a religious organization to assist those less fortunate or benefitting the greater community may be considered.
5) Support is generally limited to one program or event/year by and single organization.
If your request meets the above criteria, please complete this form for consideration:
Your request will be sent to the appropriate department for consideration. Due to the large number of requests received, a response will only be provided if the request is approved or additional information is needed.
Thank you for allowing us to learn more about your organization and consider your request!