Tree Top is committed to improving the quality of life in the places where our employees and farmers live and work. We do that in several ways, from volunteer efforts to financial support and product donations. Contact us today to see how we can serve your organization.
Please carefully review these guidelines before submitting a support request:
1) Support is primarily contained within central and southeastern Washington State where the majority of Tree Top growers and employees reside.
2) Support is primarily provided to charitable 501(c)(3) organizations with a youth-based focus and educational institutions. Organizations considered integral to the quality of life within a community may also be considered.
3) Support is NOT provided to individuals, and individual teams, a troop, a student trip, or to a school’s sports, poster, or yearbook as there are simply too many requests to make a fair allocation.
4) Support is NOT provided to political, controversial, or religious organizations. A program operated by a religious organization to assist those less fortunate or benefit the greater community may be considered.
5) Support is generally limited to one program or event/year by any single organization